Zaporizhzhia Shipbuilding Shipyard
Zaporizhzhia Shipbuilding Shipyard in the city of Zaporizhzhia - "Zaporizhzhia river port". The plant's history dates back to 1913, when ship repair workshops were established, which carried out the construction, repair and rehabilitation of cargo and passenger vessels on the Lower Dnieper. Since 1937 - became the shipyard, which also built tugboats and barges.
• slip G-150 for lifting vessels, docking weight up to 1500 tons.
• floating dock with a carrying capacity up to 5500 tons.
• forage lifter with a load capacity of 300 tons.