Kherson Shipbuilding Shipyard
In rent of LLC "Sigran" is Kherson Shipbuilding Shipyard named after Cominterna, which begins its history from 1797 and is the oldest enterprise in the shipbuilding and shiprepair industry of Ukraine.
The plant is located in Kherson - the estuary port of the Dniro River and this largely determines the specificity of its activities. KSRY named after Cominterna has the most powerful ship-repair base in the country, which includes:
• slip way G-300 for lifting vessels with docking weight up to 2200 tons;
• floating dock with a carrying capacity of 600 tons.
• floating dock with carrying capacity of 4500 t (constructional dimensions of the dock is 118.4x29.2 m) and draft up to 4 m;
• mounting gantry cranes with carrying capacities of 20 and 32 tons, located on the slipway; a gantry crane with a carrying capacity of 32 tons, located at the wharf of heavy cargo, and a crane with a carrying capacity of 10 tons at the quay.
At the plant the following works are carried out:
• repair hulls, details and mechanisms of ships;
• cleaning hulls of boats of all types by sandblasting machines up to class Sa 2.5, desalination and washing of vessel hulls, painting;
• repair of all classes and all types of propeller-driven complexes and thrusters;
• restoration of shafts with a diameter of up to 320 millimeters and a length of up to 11 linear meters, Rudder stockrepairs of all types of propellers up to three meters in diameter;
• repair of ship systems and pipelines, all types of repair of bottom and outboard rebar, hatch covers of all types, various pumps, compressors, ship power plants.